48 HOUR START-UP| FRASER DOHERTY MBE | BOOK REVIEW
A TAD INTRO
I was looking for a video about entrepreneurship on youtube,and this was one of the books recommended to me. So I decided to buy this book and read.
Fraser Doherty MBE is the founder of Super Jam and co-founder of Beer52. When the author was 12 years old, he had started to work in- a shop named-The Bacon Service.
At the ripe age of 15, he chose the road of entrepreneurship.
WHAT THE BOOK IS ALL ABOUT?
This book is about starting a business within one week.
Every step is written with real timing,charting the journey of a cereal product(he chooses cereal product as an example) hour by hour,making it easy for the readers to understand.
This book contains all the lessons and mistakes of Fraser.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THIS BOOK?
1 . Come up with an business idea that has real potential to succeed.
2 . Create a kick ass brand,website and online marketing.
3 . Ho to get your first customers,using easy to launch marketing campaigns and low cost business-tools.
WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THIS BOOK?
- It is so straightforward. Actionable steps at you fingertips.He gives a wonderful exercise for getting ideas-by listing all things you like and then finding flaws in them,and thinking of ways to improve.These kind of gold nuggets are omnipresent in the book.
- Very easy to read,so an ideal book on business for beginners.
- Contains all the list and resources you need to succeed, from getting co-founders to hiring designers.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKED ABOUT THIS BOOK?
It is a book for beginners,you won’t learn in depth about marketing and branding, as its a book to help you start your business very fast
May be that’s why author has given a list of recommended book list.
READ IT IF…..
- You want to open a business.
- Perfect for beginners.
- Not for experienced business owners.
Buy it here( only for beginners!)