PERSONAL MBA|JOSH KAUFMAN|BOOK REVIEW
A TAD INTRO
I was very excited to listen this book, and I finished it in 7 days.The author of the book has worked in many companies and has read plethora of business books.
He tells that you don’t need to know all(about business) to start a successful business.
So here is the book review… read on to find out if this is the book you need right now …..
WHAT THIS BOOK IS ALL ABOUT
This book will explain you the 238 concepts of business .These 238 concepts are divided across 4 fundamental principles of business,according to the author,they are
1 . VALUE CREATION
2 . MARKETING
3 . SALES
4 . VALUE DELIVERY
This book will teach you everything you NEED to know about business.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS BOOK?
- The 4 fundamental principles of any business.
- A brief about the human mind
- How to work with yourself when you own a business.
- How to work with others
- Understanding,analyzing and Improving systems.
WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THIS BOOK?
- Every concept is of a maximum of 3 pages, so it becomes very easy to read.
- Every concept is explained with profound simplicity.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKED ABOUT THIS BOOK?
READ IT IF
- You want to start a business.
- You are interested in entrepreneurship.
SKIP IT IF
- You just want to know about business,but don’t want