The 5 elements of Effective Thinking|Complete info
by Edward B Burger and Michael Starbird
Hi , If you hate reading the below paragraphs, I have summarized everything for ya,see this video
ELSE ,continue reading
RATING BY GOODREADS: 4.1 OUT OF 5
A TAD INTRO
I saw one Instagram post of a senior friend of mine who is an entrepreneur, which went like this
The 3 skills for success in life are
1 . Communication
3 .Critical thinking
So critical thinking was something new for me,what about you? I decided to read a book on about critical Thinking,
and I found one book on torrent,The 5 elements of effective thinking , which was in the top 20 audiobooks to be downloaded ,
And that’s how I decided to read this book , and I wanna now help you decide whether you should read it or not.
WHAT IS EFFECTIVE THINKING?
Means to think by questioning your perspectives, and really asking yourself whether you have solid understanding of a topic.
HOW TO APPLY EFFECTIVE THINKING?
this is what this book will teach you. Authors say there are 5 elements that you must adopt now to become a better thinker:
- 1.Earth: Strive for rock solid understanding
- Understand simple things deeply.
- Seek the essentials, cut through the BS
- 2.Fire: Fail and learn from those mistakes
- Fail 9 times, and succeed in the 10th time. This mindset frees us.
- Have a bad day: fund good moments in bad days, learner to change your mindset.
- 3.Air:Constantly create and ask challenging questions/li>
- Question your own questions. Improve your questions.
- Teach others, it forces you to go deep and understand better.
- 4.Water: Constanlty create the flow of ideas
- Create new ideas from old ideas Improve them.
- Think back, understand the history of an idea.
- 5.Chnage:Believe that you can Transform Yourslef
- Just do it.Go with speed.
- Remember , learning is lifelong journey.
GOT LESS TIME?
This is the vest summary video, try it out.
WHO ALL MUST READ THIS BOOK?
Since the authors are professor, students of all ages will relate to this book, Hence this book is must read for –
- Students of all ages
- Any person who want to learn about effective thinking
HOW TO GET THE BOOK?
- Torrent it from piratebay or
- Own it from amazon.com