ZERO TO ONE | PETER THIEL | BOOK REVIEW
A TAD INTRO
I read this best-selling book in one week,at last.Boy,what a boo!
If you are starting a business or a startup, you will hear shitloads of praise about this book. And
I had to read this book. Read on to know why I think everyone needs to read this book.
WHO THE HELL IS PETER THIEL?
This question snapped in my head because I had never heard this name. What about you?
Shame on me-because-Peter Thiel is such a famous guy and has built 2 giant companies from scratch.
In the synopsis,its written…
Peter Thiel co founded PayPal and Palantir,made the first outside investment in Facebook,funded companies like SpaceX,LinkedIn,and started Theil Fellowship,which encourages young people to put learning bedore university
Amazing,isn’t it?He is a billionaire,and when such a personality writes a book,guess what, you gotta read it!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS BOOK?
1. Why copying others won’t help you neither the world.
2. How to build a startup from scratch.
3. How to discover secrets, yes secrets do exist!
4. How to make awesome teams,and make a inspiring foundation for your business.
5. Why you should aim for innovation,not for competition.
6. And much much more…
Author tells ‘zero to one’ means creating something new that will change the world, like Operating sytem mande by Bill Gates or Google by Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
He doesnt recommend to go from from 1 -> n, that is copying others aka globalisation.
In the book he explains the contrary question,to use to find secrrets, they are…
Which secrets people are not telling you? What secrets is nature not telling you? What valueable company nobody is building?Peter Thiel
SO WHO SHOULD READ THIS… IF YOU …
- Want change the world with your ideas, then this book is for you.
- Want to build a startup or a business, you should own this book.
- Want to read a book on economics which will inspire you to create something new, something that no one is doing. That’s why I think everyone should read this book.
I think there is a creative person inside all of us,who is dying to make something which you want to see in this world.
I feel there is an entrepreneur inside everyone of us,since entrepreneur simply means a person who solves a problem.
We all have problems and we solve them daily,but to become an entrepreneur we need to detach from ourselves and see if this problem affect other as well.
This book will inspire you to build the future with your creative mind at command.
Read it right now… buy it … or torrent it… but make sure you read it in coming week. Its gonna be worth your time.